• Graduation ceremony in the City Hall

    I AM AN OFFICIAL GRADUATE STUDENT NOW!! WOHOOOO!! All the graduate students were gathered at 14.00 for rehearsal and photography. The real graduation ceremony started at 17.00. My feet hurt SO MUCH we walked up and down the stairs and with my high heels it wasn't easy. It ended up that me and Louise sat down on the floor when waiting for the walkout (with our big dresses yes, not very glamorous haha). We all were starving as well!! ...

  • Max factor xperience review and a mini excursion with Miss N!

    So I returned to my favourite mascara brand, Max factor! I randomly bought one at HM because I had a 20% coupon and saw that there was a new Max Factor collection out that is called Xperience. This collection is very new so there are very few people that have reviewed the products but since I have always liked Max Factor's mascaras, I bought one anyway ...

  • (Almost) Everything about Mei aka Mei Mei

    ...Usually when I am awake and gets up to make my bed (I sleep with my door closed btw), I often find Mei sitting quietly outside my door waiting for me to come out (so freaking cute). She yawns, stretches and gives me a good morning meow. She sometimes wait outside the bathroom when I'm inside LOL...

  • Let me present my kind of new kitty cat, Taiga :D

    I got a new kitten in May 2011 and his name is Taiga (his former name was Lion King, but I didn't really like it... so I changed it haha). He is a lynx red pointed Birman, and is supposed to have quite rare markings. Oh well, not that I really cared for that when I chose him. I chose him simply because of his sweet sweet personality....

Posted by Colie 0 kommentarer

I was out shopping yesterday and missed a phone call from my dad. I literally felt my heart jump. For a few days ago I skyped with my parents and they told me that my brother's fiancée is having some problems with the pregnancy because she had started to loose foetal water, and she is 2,5 months early! She needed to go to the hospital everyday so that the doctors could monitor the baby closely. I was so scared that something bad had happened but luckily my dad texted me and said that the baby was successfully born and both mother and son are fine. I think he learned from last time experience when my cat was sick lol, he called me but didn't leave any messages so I panicked and called him in the middle of a lecture.

Anyways! I was so happy that everything went fine even though the baby is 2,5months too early! So he needs to be kept in an oxygen box for a few weeks I think. His name is Leonard by the way, Leonard Li. As for the Chinese name, I'm not sure if mom has decided yet. He's also born in the year of the dragon so we have 4 dragons in our family now!

Based on the pictures I have seen so far, he doesn't look like half Chinese to me haha, he looks full Chinese! Hehe I wonder if he will have wavy hair later because his mom has curly hair :D :D



Categories:

0 Responses